Saturday, August 17, 2013

Suitcases and Packing

I'm a planner......that is probably an understatement!

We are going to be in Europe for 18 days and this is my husbands first time.  Last time I took my mom and did fine with one 25 inch hard case and a carryon briefcase for a few essentials.  This even included 4 dresses for dinners.  I do pack light and think 1 pair of dress shoes, 1 pair of casual sandals and 1 pair of good walking shoes is all that I need.

But...... my husband is bringing several suits (formal dinners on the cruise), maybe a tux and he does NOT pack light (owns more shoes that I do).  So, I'm thinking 1 27 inch suitcase and a garment bag for him, I'll stick to my 25 inch bag and a carryon.

I'm wondering what is normal - how much baggage do people normally take for 18 days in Europe in October?


No comments:

Post a Comment